Lets get straight into it gyals with the latest fall beauty trends. Yes, we’ve been talking a lot about Fall here on From The Bottom Up! But remember this is our FAVORITE season and we’re totally BIASED because…well we can be. period!
This seems to be a never-ending trend of course. The eyes never lie and since its usually the first thing people see, you want them to pop. Create the perfect lashes for fluttering with these great picks:
- Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler $20
- Diorshow Eyeshadow in Azure Blue $25 – hands down this is one of THE best mascaras on the market
- Make Up Forever Laura Dense False Eyelashes $16
Clean faces and even cleaner nails could be seen on all runways for fall. Stepping out with barely their makeup will be the thing this season. I am welcoming the change and the challenge. Lets see how many times a week I can make it out the house without a pop of color on my pout. Get the look with these fab finds:
- Clinique Nude Nail Polish especially for sensitive skin – available in an array of shades. I say try ’em all! $12.50
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama $25
- Tom Ford Lipstick in Casablanca $50
The hair for the season is simple, easy and chic. The always fabulous bang is back with a vengence and I absolutely cannot wait to indulge. In my opinion is the most underrated hairstyle. Achieve sleek bang perfection with these items:
- GHD 1 Inch Styler great for gripping shorter pieces and adding a polish finish to the hair $185
- Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Shampoo and Conditioner adds moisture and shine at the same damn time. I love this line and use it as often as possible on my tresses $32 each
- Ojon Rare Blend Oil adds shine without making your hair look greasy $15
The braid was seen all over the runways in various iterations with everything from braided ponytails to the infamous braid crown. I love this style, especially when its wash time. It works with wet or dry hair and can add personality to your locks! Get braid happy with these items:
- As I Am Coconut Cowash hands down the BEST co-wash you will ever use in your life gets rid of buildup and oil residue for crisp, clean strands and braid perfection $8
- Salerm Leave In Conditioner adds moisture, protection and protein to the hair $10-$12
- Optimum Amla Legend drops infused with Amla oil for healthy hair and growth promotion $9
Click product names for purchase.
Ciao bellas and enjoy the weekend.