Phoebe Philo has created a fashion powerhouse over at Celine. I’m talking concepting and delivering a ‘never to miss’ season of great shoes, bags and clothes. Lets face it, every sensible fashionista on the planet saves her duckets or goes bankrupt when its time pick the best investment pieces. Either that or sugar daddy’s are on speed dial across the globe, but I digress.
Designer Spotlight this week goes to the daring and darling Celine. The shot above is the Metallic Gold Wedge Pump that I searched high and low for and eventually located on eBay. I’ve only worn them twice, but every time I do, I feel like I’m on cloud C
Check out what I’m coveting and can’t wait to get my hands on IMMEDIATELY…
- Celine Luggage Handbag – yes I STILL want this OK its not overrated or played out, its a necessity
- Lambskin Drape Sandal would pair these would some leather culottes and a tshirt
- Mini Doc Handbag reminds me of the 20s
- Suede Slingback in Fuscia these look hella comfy and overall easy gives me a #grownup casual Saturday feeling
- Black & White Moccasin Heels great for work
- Gold Plated Brogues which I cannot find ANYWHERE. Oh, but I shall (no link avail)
Click on style names to check out Celine’s lookbook and per usual you can find the collection at the likes of Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols, MyTheresa and more.
Happy searching (start by clicking on the retailers above to go straight to their sites) and shoepping.