A few weeks ago I brought you the Best of the Web: Shoe Shopping edition and this time around I’m bringing you my top five euro based sites that have it all. I’m talking unique, exclusive and sometimes hard to find pieces available on a regular basis and all at the push of a button!
These sites have been my best kept secret for quite sometime, but now I share it with you. Enjoy….
1. Farfetch: with its ever growing popularity in the states, Farfetch isn’t that far fetched anymore. I’ve been perusing and shopping the site for over 5 years. Always have great finds and their Rick Owens collection is to die for.
2. Harvey Nichols: another no longer so top secret site on my list. You can always find great YSL pieces, fantastic accessories and even better cosmetic options. They also have a great newsletter, which If I were you I’d sign up for right away and lastly, they just opened up Shoe Heaven – a floor completely dedicated to the best part of the outfit! This will be my first stop when I finally get to Londontown.
3. Mytheresa: a fiercely edited site boasting a damn near perfect collection of Chloe and Isabel Marant that never lets you down. The sales are great and what I love most is the thought that has gone into creating lookbooks for inspiration. Not only are you able to shop, but you’re able to dream while doing it!
4. Luisa Via Roma: this Italian gem showcases the best fashion has to offer. The site curators understand how-to combine high fashion with street style with the selection they choose to sell. As a brand, the site owners host a biannual #Firenze4ever Bloggers conference in Florence which gets pretty intense as blogger invitees put together looks from pieces that are sold on the site. Love that! Need to get my butt there so show ’em how to build a look From The Bottom Up! p.s. the site is currently hosting an up 70% sale NOW.
5. Ekseption: My favorite of all is this Spanish gem that has a very selection selection of pieces that range from Mary Katrantzou to Dries Van Noten. A couple of years ago, I found the Charlotte Olympia Isla palm leaf sandal on sale and of course in my size! They have had my heart ever since.
There are tons more, but these top my list as I frequent them the most. Check ’em out during some down time and I probably shouldn’t say this, but GET HOOKED AND BUY SOMETHING.